From:
A Blackley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:27:24 -0400
Hi all, It's that time again for the monthly Buffalo ferret meet.  I have
been told that we are to meet at: Petwise 2638 Delaware Ave.  Buffalo, NY
14216.  Saturday, August 23 at 1:00.  I have also recently discovered
that this business has been closed for a year.

I will meet anyone that wishes to attend in this parking lot and we will
move the meet to the closest available coffee shop.

This is the second time this has happened and I'm requesting from now on.
If you pick a place for us to meet, please step up and host the meet or
at least make sure the place is open and we are welcome there.  It is a
horrible waste of time and inconvenient to stand in a parking lot and
wait for people you have and have not met.  And hope to God that everyone
shows up before you move to another location.

Angela