Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 22:36:33 EDT
Hello everyone,

The Orange County Weekly just released an article on the ferret issue in
the last few days.  You can see it on the web at:
http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/00/01/news-young.shtml

The article is very positive and hopefully this kind of press will continue.

Two items in the article should be cleared up though.  My father first
found out about the survey referred to in the OC article and Bill Phillips
secured it for Californians for Ferret Legalization via the Freedom of
Information Act.  I had nothing to do with it's procurement but have been
doing my best to see that it gets wide distribution :)

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization