Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:06:32 EDT
Hi everyone. Just wanted to pop in for this conversation. I have a
similar problem with my Gracie With Tail. She has a loss of fur on the
back of her neck and its a pinkish color on the skin. I was recently
thinking it was from the Advantage because its right where I put those
meds. I haven't used it on Gracie now for about 2 years but she still
has that weird spot on the back of her neck. I thought I was imagining
things till Nancy and several others said theirs had it also. I hope
someone figures this one out. I feel so bad because I feel like I
burned her with this stuff.

It also looks like she will again be Gracie No Tail this summer after
she sheds. She loses all her tail hairs every summer. I am going to
have her checked soon for Adreanal. She just turned 4 yrs old. Could
she have had it since she was two? I did have one ferret who had it at
15 months and died by the time she was two. She was the sweetest ferret
of all the ones I ever had. Loved being held!!! Well, I hope everyone
has a Happy Easter.