From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:14:55 EST
Once again we are asking for your help regarding the 800 ferrets in
Denmark.

It has been told by Soren himself, that he has killed some of the ferrets
on his fur farm that we have been trying to save.  We have also been told
that 250 to 350 ferrets are gassed each year in order to keep his
breeding line the best ever!  How terrible is this ???????

Wont you please send him an email and let him know what you think of him
and his actions.  Let him know exactly how you feel about these ferrets
being killed.  Email him at:  [log in to unmask]

Soren's court case is to be held some time next week and it is important
that you send an email to: Her Royal Highness Queen Margrethe II of
Denmark - Patroness of the Danish Animal-Welfare Association
and also to the Office of the
Lord Chamberlin at [log in to unmask] so they are made
aware of the happenings at FerPharm.

We must continue to do everything in our power to put an end to this
animal cruelty.