From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:39:23 -0500
I feed this and about 20 other brands as well.  I have several that like
the Maxximum Nutrition Kitten and they seem to do well on it.

Priorities - :-)
I have to smile.  I can't count how many times I've been told to take
care of myself so I can take care of the little ones.  It's funny how
I'm always concerned about the little fuzzies nutrition, medications,
exercise, and loving yet I can't remember to take my own medications or
I'm too much in a hurry to eat anything but fatty fast food!  Of course
the fuzzies like french fries too so if I didn't bring them home some
they'd be so disappointed!

But they help me out too.  They make sure I get plenty of exercise by
picking on someone downstairs when I'm upstairs so I have to run
downstairs to see what is going on.  Of course by the time I get there
they hush up so that I can go back upstairs and then run downstairs again
umpteenth times.  Isn't that called 'stair climbing'?

And they have on purpose accidents on the floor and carpet so I get my
bending exercise regularly. :-)

And they are always doing funny frolicky things to make me laugh.  Like
when Casper lays on his back, balls up and grabs his belly with his
little paws, eyes shut tight and mouth smiling.  Laughter is good for
our health. :-)

And when I sit down to eat a bowl of ice cream, they come up to share to
make sure I don't eat too much at one sitting. :-)

Take time to enjoy and love your fuzzies.  It's good for your health!

Warm hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org