From:
John E Connell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 07:14:55 -0500
Greetings One and All!

My wife and I rescued two little girls from being puppy food about a
week ago.

We are owned by six boys and we just cannot take in two more in good
conscience! We HAD to save them but cannot keep them.

Cinnamon and Shelby are their names; 1 lb 10 oz and 1 lb 4 oz are their
respective weights. Poor little Shelby is blind and has what the vet
thinks is a congenital spinal deformity (spina bifida). Not a severe
case but she does limp some. He said it could also be an old spinal
accident (stepped on?) It doesn't appear to be painful. They were born
in 10/04.

Please, they need a forever home before they go to a shelter!

John E Connell
Milan, MI 48160