From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:14:30 -0500
Sunshine wrote:
Like hotdish stated, her emails will not go thru to the original breeder..
This person has the original email address which is used on many forums,
but still the original small breeder has blocked her email to hotdish......

Gee I wonder why?  Do you think that there might be a good reason for this?
Do you think that this breeder is just being hmmmmmm mean?  If she went to
the trouble of blocking hotdish there must be a very good reason and I do
not need to know why, that is between them.  This breeder does not have to
defend her actions to me.  Stop and think about why someone would block
e-mail.  If this breeder is in the business of selling ferrets, then
something big must have happened to block a potential customer.  Just my
2 cents and as hotdish likes to end her post with "no flames" this time I
will too.  I do know where the delete key is.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Trooper, Smokey, Mr. Snowman
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/

[Moderator's note: Is either of the two primary parties involved here
wish to make a short factual statement I will probably let it through.
Otherwise, I'd say this is a private dispute best handled offline.  BIG]