Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:49:33 -0700
My first issue with bathroom access is that my dear little fuzzys use it
for their bathroom as well.  It is not uncommon when I am in there first
thing in the morning to have several weezils in there with me waiting to
use the corner right under my feet.  "Hey is the toilet leaking?
Uh....oh.....yeeeeuck."

I have also noticed that this is a time when the similarities between
human and ferret are frighteningly realistic.  Ever notice one of these
little guys first thing when they wake up, back up their little butts as
they releive themselves and yawn at the same time?  Scary huh?

Second of all, Peanut prefers a cool drink from a large porcelain bowl
to that of her own bowl or water bottle and it is just too tempting to
sneak up behind that fat butt and give her a little shove (purely for my
amusement and not intended as ferret abuse so save the flames).

Third of all, I recall the last incident that caused me to keep the
bathroom door shut.  I had been away for a couple days.  The first thing
I did when I walked in the door is to set the troops free and use the
facilities.  Silver Furzilla decided to let me know in his own special
way that I had been away for an unacceptable amount of time and proceeded
to make a hammock of the shorts around my ankles, staring up at me on
the throne and say, "Well it's about time you got home, now where's my
daggone chicken woman?"  Good God, is nothing sacred?

Then I have a few that think first thing in the morning is their time
to play in the weasel waterpark aka the tub.

Yes, to preserve that one little tiny frame of time I can call MINE ALL
MINE, the fuzzels have been banned from the lavatory.

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator, Medical Intuitive
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Authorized Distributor of Timmy's Tonic