From:
Leslie Cucino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:03:53 -0500
On Mar 13, 2006, at 4:00 AM, FERRET-L automatic digest system wrote:
>Rebecca I am very disgusted with this whole situation and I for one
>would appreciate you not bringing this trash to the FML.

I NEVER post in response to these attacks that take place, but this one
really offended me.

Anon, if you found Wolfy's post so offensive, then you should have made
your point personally, not through a public flogging.  You have a right
to your opinion, as does everyone, but this was not the forum for it.
One can only assume you wanted the entire list to hear your outrage, and
to do it anonymously is unfair to Wolfy for any response she may have
wanted to make to you personally, thereby not clogging the mailing list.

Ferrets don't type emails, fly tractors or go on any great adventures,
except in the authors & readers mind.  These stories are rhetorical,
entertaining, and in some cases comforting.  Wolfy's post was amusing
and I'm sure, fictional.  Your post however was mean spirited and nasty
and should have been directed to Wolfy if you were so compelled to write
at all.  My mother always said if you can't say anything nice, don't say
anything at all.

Leslie