From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 17:33:10 -0700
Dear All,

WOW, so much is going on this week here at Rocky's! We were honored to
have a nice article about Ferretstock and Rocky's in our local paper,
as well as Ferrets Magazine listing it in their news section. Click
here to view:
<http://www.explorebaltimorecounty.com/community/99225/adopt-one-these-endearing-pets-ferretstock/>

We are so grateful for those that have supported Rocky's with donations
for our raffles. Please view the acknowledgements and give those listed
your business, they are all about the ferrets!

HUH??? What you don't know about, or haven't visited our raffle site
yet??? Well, get a move on, times running low!
www.rockysraffles.com=
Our webmaster has made it extra easy to navigate, shop for raffle
tickets and check out. If you don't have Paypal or a cc, there are
options for MOs and personal checks. There's a ton of great items out
there, so there will be lots of winners!

FERRETSTOCK SATURDAY MAY 30th, come party, come have a great time!

http://rockysferrets.com/events/fs/ferretstock.html

We are also celebrating the retirement of Jean Caputo-Lee from 15 yrs
of running Ferrets Unltd in Cleveland, Ohio. If you have a moment,
write me a note to include in her memory book we're putting together
for her. 15 yrs, can you imagine all the ferrets rescued, and lives
touched by this wonderful woman!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's