From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 18:32:05 EDT
Ok, ok here it is:
Toady aka Smokers is from Jersey, so like how can I picture anyone but Joe
Pesci?

Laddie would have a hyper irish accent whomever that would be.

Ping would have to be depicted by Sean Connery.

Pong would have to be Bugs Bunny.

Rocky would be the Haley from the sixth sense.  But sometimes he'd be the
voice from the Warner Broths Cartoon (bugs bunny) the baby vulture singing
"duuuuh I"m bringin home a baby bumble beeeeeee".  Sorry folks but its too
true.

My past little girl.. never needed a voice.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: