From:
Kit West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 20:29:15 -0500
In the spiritual path I follow, each day of the week leading up to Halloween
is dedicated to the memory of those who have died.  October 30th is set
aside for our pets.  I would like to extend an offer to mention the names of
anyone's pets (it's not limited to ferrets, of course) during the rite.
There is no obligation.  There is no fee.  If you would like your pet
remembered, e-mail me directly.