From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:04:00 -0400
Dear FMLers,

Many rescues ask for help. Right now, we are unable to run a raffle,
because we can't ship anything out from our home and, frankly, my
stress level is too far up there to do much with the website (Mom
dying, looming divorce, etc.). I don't know what else to do but tell
you that we need donations. Some of the ferrets need some blood work
done at the vet not related to our recent illness break-out; others
need exams and adrenal implants. I wish we could offer you something in
return other than gratitude. And, no matter what the illness is that we
had, we'll need chemicals to sterilize the entire facility -- carpet,
cages, beds, and more.

Please PayPal to [log in to unmask] or donate by credit card
to our vet at 440-774-4542 in the name of Lori Richardson -- Ferrets at
Heart.

Many of you wrote with kind words regarding Mom. I've passed along your
greetings and special wishes. Her address is Joyce Cabe, 53 Green Vale
Lane, Franklin, NC 28734. The two cards she has received came on the
day she got the news about the cancer spreading, and they mean so much
to her. Really, they blew her away.

I am so thankful for the ferrets, who keep me somewhat sane and provide
me unconditional love each day. I give them my all; they deserve no
less.

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
(419)433-6026