From:
Linda Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:27:27 -0800
Hello ferrety folks, :)

I'm looking to adopt another fert to be companion with my Seiko.  He's
almost 6 months old now and I'm wanting to get a young one (1 year or
less) but not as young as the pet shop babies.  I reside in Southern
Indiana, close to Louisville, KY and I've checked with the shelters
there and no luck.  Does anyone know of any other shelters closeby I
could possibly adopt a fert from?  I would be willing to travel up to
300 miles to adopt, but I can't seem to find any places...

About door scratching..I posted a while back that Seiko would not/could
not stop scratching the door (not the carpet, but the door) and so a few
people suggested applying sand paper at the bottom.  It did absolutely
no good, lol.  He's still a' scratchin'.  In fact, he ripped it off the
door, tape and all, so then I glued it down..still no good.  Does anyone
have any other ideas?  He's very well behaved outside of the door
scratching.  I was thinking about putting a plexi-glass gate there, but
I can't afford a Weezl Watchr gate at the moment.  Does anyone know how
to make them or have plans for building one?  I'd appreciate any
info/ideas/help.

Thanks in advance peeps! :)
Linda + Seiko

Linder-