From:
Kris Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:29:50 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Petfinders is doing a special shelter challenge. The RFRL is #165 out
of 100 shelters in Virginia. Dogs and cats are beating the ferrets. We
need more votes. This challenge can help our shelter with funding or
other additional needs. We could really, really use everyones votes.
We would greatly appreciate it! Ferret can be #1 . I will include the
link. Thanks to everyone who has supported us. Your vote needs to be
every single day.

<http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3>

Kris Church LVT
CO-DIRECTOR