From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:17:43 -0400
In a time when the economy is at it's low spot, (hopefully) & times
are hard for all of us. There's a bright spot that puts smiles on
us shelter operators faces. Thru either a regular sponsorship or
donations, for the older kids. I have one wonderful couple whom sends
a bank draft monthly. As well, they sometimes sends me things thru the
snail mail to brighten my day. They also cry with me when I loose a
baby. Rejoice when one makes a comeback from deaths doors. And we all
seem to have more surrenders than adoptions taking place.

I also have someone that does rescues in a land of NO. She sends me
little cards of encouragements.Or emails. These seem to arrive when
I SSSOOOO want to just quit.

To all the people that sponsor. donate, or volunteer to us shelters,
we say Thank You from the very bottoms of our hearts. You help us
make it to another day.

Hugs,
Sandi

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

A 501-3c ,no kill we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!! We also are in
need of sponsers for the older hospice keeds.Just $5 a month will help.

Remember God in all we do,for without HIM,we are nothing