From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 08:42:25 -0700
i have to say that SOME pet stores DO care... I know the one I worked at in
Roanoke Rapids, NC did...

most of the people who bought the ferrets we sold kept in contact with us
and we helped with questions they might have had... they brought their
babies back for us to see... we answered questions and volunteered
information to people interested in the ferrets...

both the manager and i owned ferrets, so had first hand knowledge as well
as book knowledge to impart to the customers... and we tried to make sure
they also read up on the ferrets...

just because a ferret is sold from a pet store does not mean it is
doomed... nor does it mean the pet store is only out for the bucks...

some pet stores ARE qualified to sell ferrets... some pet stores DO care...

you know...CUSTOMERS should take some of the responsibility, too...

again...my 2 cents worth...:)

kat

===
"http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/index.html"
RASCAL~my cinnamon...my first~*~SASSY~my lady~*~WOLFIE~my sweetest boy!!!~*~
MONKEY(SHINE)~my "blaze" wild man!!!~*~FEIVEL~my new Sterling Silver~*~
MEEJA~my new sable maniac woman!!!~*~CHASE~my new DEW lady~*~
ARMAND~my new sable gentleman~*~Remembering Marcel...how we loved him!