From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 07:05:12 -0400
A dear friend of mine has asked me to post this for her.

Dear Friends,

One of our ferret friends is sick. . Somehow she caught a bout of
pneumonia and was even hospitalized for 5 days! Thankfully, her hubby
Bob hasn't caught her illness (surprisingly) but I'm sure he's doing
his fare share of having to take care of his very elderly mother and
Joanne's two furkids. Bob's a nice guy but Joanne does SO MUCH for
her mother-in-law and the furkids (Ramses and Harley) are totally
Jo's babies.

I'm not sure if Joanne is even up to reading emails but maybe she might
appreciate getting some unexpected 'get well' ones from ferret people.
Better yet, if anyone would be so kind as to send her a snail-mail
card, that might be really nice too. You can mention that anyone can
email me at [log in to unmask] with a request for Jo's street
address if they DO want to send her a card or get well gift.

Marilyn Ledoux posting for Just Jen.

Email to Joanne D'Amico

Thank you