From:
William Chenoweth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 13:49:29 -0700
Arvind has somehow torn off one of his front paw nails!!  His paw is a
little bloody and he is scared and angry.  He is 5 lbs so I am having
trouble getting a good look but the nail is gone.  He apparently snagged it
on an old sweater in his bed box.  There are large drops on it and the
inside of the box but I cannot find the nail.  There is also a trail of
increasingly light blood away from the box.  no other ferret

I need to know how to treat this.  Should I wrap his paw?  I semi-cleaned it
with peroxide (not fun!) but i don't think running around on this will help
him.

Thanks!

William