From:
Phyllis Doss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 07:06:11 -0400
Hi Kaycie,

I would be very interested in your forwarding the responces to your
quetions to me if possible.  I am new to the list, (this week) and could
use all the information I can get.

My furries are Saray 6-7 months and Noah 6-7 months.  They were litter
mates that I adopted from the Georgia Ferret Association in Atlanta.  We
live in South Georgia where even the vets know very little about ferrets.
I did a lot of research before we adopted, but can see that it takes much
information to care for them.  I love them already and want to know all
that I can.

I work long hours and it is very hard to dig through the tons of mail on
the digest.  Do you know if anyone has ever recommended using the subject
to designate "chat" or "medical" etc...?

Thanks!

Phyllis