From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:15:25 -0500
Dear Anonymous--

When you grow a set of b*lls big enough to allow you to sign your name to
the post you made yesterday, give us a holler, (cupping hand to ear.....
waiting....waiting...) we're all curious...

Oh, I get it....you couldn't post that directly to Rebecca because then
she would have seen your *name*, and you would have had to deal with her
one on one, like mature adults.  Not your style, no, not your style.
Nope.  Anonymous was better, because it allowed you to effectively punish
Rebecca publicly for something you didn't like privately, while you crawl
into a little dark hole, safe from receiving a dose of what you dished
out.

A little dark hole is a good place for you.

Is this what we *have* the Anonymous option for, Bill?  How about we
create a new option called "Cowardly Attack?"  Regardless of how one
feels about Rebecca's post, this was handled badly.

*MY* name is Alexandra in MA