From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 01:08:57 EDT
On these hot summer nights,what else is there to do but sit around making up
funny s*# t.The ferrets help a great deal by doing funny stuff.How much
funnier could I be with more ferrets?I guess I'll just have to visit someone
with more and find out.Hope everybody's fuzzies are ferretus healthyus.

Ferretus Poopus- Self explanatory,I hope.

Ferretus Poopus Cornerus- Ferretus Poopus in the hardest to clean corner.

Ferretus Poopus Almostus- Ferretus poopus over the edge of the box.

Ferretus Poopus Slipus- When the human steps in the poopus and goes sliding
on the tiles.

Ferretus Excavatus- the clearing of the ferret box of all litter,clean of
course.

Ferretus Liberatus- he who opens the cage door.

Ferretus Dumpus- the emptying of the food dish onto the floor.

Ferretus Sweepus- a ferret sliding across the floor.

Ferretus Snugglus- a ferret holding still for over 30 seconds in your arms.

Ferretus Kissus Upus- how a ferret talks you into putting them down.

Ferretus Interuptus- when a ferret comes between you and the person you're
having a conversation with.I know what you were thinking.

Sandy & 3 fuzzinators
Everybody Ferretus Enjoyus.