From:
Terrance Timmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 21:31:21 -0700
-My Furkid Charles got out 2 days ago.  I have been looking for him,
posters etc.  at about 9pm i found him on my side porch.  his tail, I
think was caught in something, like a rat trap, as it appears to be
broken near the body, or is very limp.

the tail gets blacker as it goes toward the tip, which is very black and
hard.  I am thinking it is necrotic (dead) as touching it does not get a
response as when touching up further.  I am taking him to a vet in the
morning, but does anyone have any suggestions in the mean time.  please
email or call me at 928-713-0114, which is my verizon cell phone.

in advance thank you for your help

Terrance, Camilla and Charles (the wayward one)