Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 20:43:55 -0500
Okay, I am working on the ferret section of my website, and I have a few
requests.  First of all, I have a picture gallery with no pictures!  I want
to add some cute pictures of other people's ferrets, so if you've got em
(and I know you do), please send them my way via e-mail.  Include your name,
ferret's name(s), your e-mail address and your website address (if you've
got them) so I can post it all.  Thanks!

Second, I want to know about ferret books...I'm sure you've read a lot of
them,and I want to know which ones are wholeheartedly recommended by FMLer's
so I can put that info on my page.  I've only read a few myself.  Third, I
also have a links page, so if you've got a ferret page, feel free to send me
your URL and I'll put a lik to your page from mine!  Thanks in advance for
everyone's help!  If you want to see the finished product, use the URL in
my signature.

Kristi and the Mad Menagerie:
        Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and Loki (Mustelid Mob of Mayhem)
        Boo (the cat) and Casey (the kitten)
(see the crew at:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093 )

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 194656 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/194656 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen

ferrets are like potato chips...you can't have just one!