From:
Robert Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 14:13:21 -0400
Thank You one and all:

The emotional & financial support furnished us by all of you has supported
us through these trying times.  If it weren't for the outpouring of support
from ALL of you I'm sure Kodo would have just been another little ferret in
the long sting of those slaughtered by the Michigan Department of Community
Health.

As I write this we are waiting the judges decision.  Kodo is sitting at Bay
County Animal Control and we are all missing him.  We are proud to be Kodo's
keepers, he's no longer our ferret but belongs to the world and we simply
have the honors of having him in our household.

I'm certain he feels all the love and prayers offered in his behalf, the
cosmos is comforting him and keeping him healthy while he's confined.  WE,
his human parents, can only join the rest of the world in hoping the justice
system will return him to us.  No matter what though, we shall not give up
the fight untill Michigan is a ferret friendly state through legislation.
Kodo has brought the existing problems to light in the eyes of the senate
here and we shall pursue legislation to protect our babies for now and
forever.

Robert Jacobs & Kathy Zimmer
Proud adopted parents of Kodo the Kute