From:
"Bill Gruber, FML Moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 01:23:24 EDT
1) Lots of legal stuff this issue, about both Kodo and California.  The top
third of this issue is other assorted stuff, the middle third or so is about
the Kodo case, and the bottom about California.  Well, more or less anyhow -
there is some overlap.

2) Speaking of Kodo, I think Bob jacobs went to try to file an appeal today,
but there's been no news about how that went.  There is a ferret show in
Detroit and Bob is attending.  He has no access to email there.

3) Much of what is posted today might seem like it could violate some
copyrights.  Actually, the authors are mostly on the FML and have given
their permissions to post these things.

4) I can now send the daily digest out in MIME format.  If you know what
that is and know it will help you, please let me know and I'll set your
subscription to get the MIMEd version.  (The digest currently conforms to
RFC1153, the MIME digests would conform to RFC1521/1522.)

Thanks.

Bill