From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:36:21 -0400
My little Sarah girl passed and went to Rainbow Bridge tonight due to
complications from her diabetes.  I tried so hard to keep her going and
she was the perfect patient.  My heart aches for her and I will miss that
beautiful little face running to the door when she saw or heard me and
jumping up like she used to when she felt really good, eagerly waiting to
be picked up.

Till we meet again sweet Sarah, your favorite cagemate, sleepmate,
Sampson awaits you at the Bridge.  I am going to miss you so much.

Eleanor