From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 14:02:21 -0400
To Steve and Minx:
>Finally, Colleen sprinkled some on the carpet, and Minx promptly began
>rolling in it and grooming it into her fur!  She LIKED the smell...

All 5 of ours have this "thing" with carpet fresh.  They do a rain dance
when we're sprinkling it over the carpet and they dance and chuckle as
it falls all around them.  No matter where they are, they can smell it
and they come running.  We try not to sprinkle it directly "on" them,
but they make it difficult sometimes!

Mish & the 5 girls: Salt, Pepper, Shadow, Ayla & Snowball