From:
"Carol Ann Quinville (and kids!)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:31:32 EST
Can you help me find these places and poems please?

Prayers for lost pets or passed on to the Rainbow Bridge pets

There's a lady that has a growing list of pets that she lights a candle
for.  I lost her!  Can anybody help me find her again please?

There's a story about the Mistress at the Gate of the Rainbow bridge that
protects and comforts our pets until we can join them.  Can you help me
find her also please?

Thanks,
Carol, Lobo and in rememberance of all my lost babies.