From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:42:41 -0800
I will be attending a taping of "The Pet Psychic" with Sonya Fitzpatrick
on the Animal Planet channel.  If any of you happened to catch the first
show, Sonya "reads" the animals (in John Edward fashion, for those of you
who know who John Edward is!) except the creatures are alive-and right
there in the studio.  Thus far, only 1 show has been taped and has been
shown over and over again.  They are finally beginning to tape other
shows (producers are in Los Angeles this week, I was told).

I will be attending a taping on May 4th in Washington, DC-a short 8 hour
drive from my home-but hopefully, worth every mile.  (I chose the May 4th
taping because it gives me 1 month to loose 50 pounds!  Any ideas on how
to do this would be appreciated!)

After describing my wonderful, adorable and extremely "talkative" ferrets
to one of the shows' representatives, I was asked just what questions I
would like answered by Sonya.  So, here is our chance to find out just
what our fuzzies think about us!  Anyone have any really interesting
questions they would like answered?  I don't know if they will be used,
(or even if my fuzzies will be chosen to be read) but now is your chance
to ask...just in case we do make it on screen.

I have just sent off photos of the little darlings to the show's
representative, as requested.  I will probably only be taking 2 of my 4
with me to the taping...all I can handle by myself, unless I can bring a
small cage into the studio with all 4.  I guess I will find out once I
receive the informational show packet they will be sending.

Hey, Doodlebug-wait until  you see these gorgeous girls!

Francine Prager