From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:41:55 -0700
It has been awhile since I sent out an update...so I figured I would do a
quick one.

Total in Shelter: 12
buster, sammy, sox, bandit, rocky, snowflake, coco, butterscotch,
nibbles, dakota, drake, dezil

Adoptables: 9
sammy, sox and bandit, rocky, snowflake, dakota, dezil, drake and nibbles

Awaiting Surgery:  2
coco, butterscotch

Permanent Resident: 1
Buster

Drake just had adrenal surgery on Friday and is recovering just fine.
Sox had a 2 inch hairball removed about 2 weeks ago and he is doing
great!  Acts like a little kit again!

We just had our Annual "Ferrets on the Loose" picnic/fund raiser and had
a great turn out.  We even had an ad on the radio (FREE) and the local
newspaper came out and took some photos.  Hopefully I will have some
pictures up on our site soon.

We would like to thank everyone that came out to help support our
event... to include, Ferret Friends Shelter from Tucson, Mary Jo and
Rich, Donna, and Kris and Ketrick!  Thanks to everyone for a wonderful
time.  I love putting on this event because it gives me a chance to
see everyone and I get to play with SO MANY ferrets!

Joanne and Shawn
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz