Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:56:04 -0500
Hi to all,

Snickers here!  Dad's asleep again so we got out to wish you all well and
remind you of the WarmFuzzy show on Jan. 25th at the Leesport Farmers
market just about 5 miles north of Reading Pa. on Rt 61 and boy do we
have plans for you.  We went out while dad was aslepp the last few weeks
and dug up new venders to make your day.  Potto went around and snatched
up a few judges and assistants and Snoops set out to secure the hall,
security and our committee so all will be awake and in place in time for
the show.

The cut off for your babies names to be in the book is the 15th so get a
move on.  Don't forget if you pay at the door it will be full price and
the little ones names won't appear in the book.  Dad,Potto, Snoops and I
want to wish you all good luck and hope to see you there.  Oh Oh Dad's
waking up so I got to go.  See you at the show.

As Always
Snickers, Dad, Potto, Snoops, Anthony and Ed Jr.  Crist