From:
Greta Hoisington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:36:27 EDT
As I was preparing my furkids for caging the other evening, I set out a
bowl of leftover duck soup for my border collie to finish off.  Nada, my
little matriarch female noticed her doggie brother eating from her dish.
Immediately Nada took up a military stance beside the dog, challenging
him to continue his feast.  When Dylan relinquished the bowl to Nada, she
sniffed the empty bowl and began chasing the dog all over the play area.
It was sooooooo funny!  I still have to giggle when I think of it.  A
1.40 pound ferret challenging a 30 pound dog and winning the contest!
lol

Cordially,  Greta Hoisington