From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 12:34:37 EST
Oooo!  Sean and Rocky are huge fans of Itachi!  How ironic that I'm
sitting here in my own Itachi t-shirt as I'm reading this post.
Honestly, you need to take the time to visit the site.  I love the style
of Itachi art.  I know that the exaggerated soft lines of the more
cartoonish types of Japanese anime (bubble heads and crossed eyes lol)
are popular, but I've always preferred realistic art.  I love anime, I
just get bored of the Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z styles in other words.
Itachi has a more adult style.  And the best part of the series to me
is how the artist captures the wild, cunning, intelligent and less
vulnerable side of ferrets and their cousins.  The graphic confrontation
of a ferret facing a poised snake is gorgeous.  I do get saturated with
how we as a culture give in to treating our pets as babies and stop
enjoying their individual animal selves.  And animorphs are fun.  Go
look at the site... there are bumper stickers that are unique and other
things too.

Sean just redesigned his entire room.  He spent his savings from helping
an elderly couple on various swords and mounted them all over his walls.
Egyption swords and daggers, an Excaliber, and a super nice Samari sword
over his window.  Typical adolescent guy stuff.  Lol.  You know, the
"my ___ is bigger than yours" is starting to enter the picture.  But
it's really neat, because he's being NORMAL ... something we welcome as
you all know.  Also on the walls, A poster of Link, a poster of Bruce
Lee is hanging up... and Itachi.

www.aikidoferret.com

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com