From:
Melissa Rotert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:55:45 -0800
Hi Folks,

Its Melissa, from Lost Ferrets.  It has been a while since I posted
in this capacity.  Having a new baby takes up most of my time.
(Well, really, pretty close to ALL my time...)  I have had to suspend
ad placement on Lost Ferrets until further notice, though all the other
aspects of the site are still active, and I'm working on the online
Lost Ferret poster as well.  However, I did leave up my personal email
address in case someone really needed the help of the site, and today I
received something in the mail.

A woman named Shealbie, in Bristol, CT has lost her ferret,
Kiki-Hannigan.  Shealbie says this:

"I am 84 years young.  And if you find her please let me know she is all
I have.  She keeps me alive.I have no family.  They all recently died do
to an immune eating disease.  She is my only baby."

Kiki-Hannigan is described as a marshalls brown sable/cinnamon with a
white patch around her left eye and light brown mitts on all four paws.
She has a hot pink collar on.  She was last seen during a walk near 10th
and Main, at 10:30am on January 10th.

If there is anyone in that area who can help Shaelbie track down
Kiki-Hannigan, please contact her at 582-8208.  (I don't know the area
code there.  And BIG, this phone number is used with permission.)
[The Area Code for Bristol, CT is 860.  BIG]

A lost fuzzie is always hard to deal with, but for many reasons, I think
this situation may be more heart-wrenching than most.  Please, anyone who
can help, contact Shaelbie.  Let her know you heard about her from Me, at
Lost Ferrets.

Melissa Rotert (formerly Kuzara)
Mira, Robin, Samurai, Nietzsche and O'Dell
Missing Tasha, Cael and Boobo always