Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:41:34 -0400
>Could someone describe what type of color/pattern one of my ferrets has?
>I've used the AFA site as well, and have come up with a few ideas..

Your ferret is a roan or a silver.  Silvers range from black mitt to
black roan mitt to roan to dark eyed white patterned to dark eyed white.
Those are the major colors and there are many shades in between.  Here's
a link to a pic of Cabana Boy, one of my roan hobs (black roan mitt,
medium silver, etc.)

http://www.mindspring.com/~jbferret/cabanaboyweb.jpg

Hope that helps!

Vickie McKimmey