From:
Traci Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 23:16:28 -0500
Just wanted to let you know the sand box has worked out to be a great
solution for a slight case of the doldrums experienced lately by our oldest
ferret, Jake.  Jake also had an exciting day going to a local pond where we
didn't get two feet before someone one ask to know all about him.  He was so
exhausted after our walk, he curled up in his hammock for a very extensive
nap.  Also found something amusing at the local grocer.  They sell a few
unusual brews, including Fat Weasel Ale with a picture of a ferret look-
alike on the label, wearing a straw hat, a Hawaiin shirt, and sporting an
ample belly.  He is running, supposedly for his next bottle of ale?  Can't
vouch for the taste, but it was worth a laugh or two.

Bye for now,
Jake, GiGi, Frankie, and Stephan