From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:20:12 -0500
From the Zoo web site Parking on the Zoo's two lots is $9 per day.
Limited street parking around the perimeter of the Zoo is also available
for free.  I would guess the street parking is very hard to get.

Taking public transportation I believe requires going first to downtown
and changing for the zoo.  Certainly if people want those options, they
may use them!  As long as we have the coach hired to go to the Zoo and we
have live entertainment (Bob Church) this is one way of getting to and
from the Zoo with little hassle.  We would love to have you join us.

Any one driving does need to have in their possession according to MO
state laws, their driver's license, current vehicle registration, and
current vehicle insurance card.

Permission granted to cross post as long as no changes are made.

Brenda Johnson, Official Spokesperson and Vendor Coordinator
International Ferret Congress
<http://www.ferretcongress.org/>