From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:51:48 -0700
At Prairie Wildlife Research we are very thankful for the wonderful
FML family of supporters. To show our appreciation we are offering
25% off all Adoptions and Merchandise in our online store
(http://www.prairiewildlife.org) including the new Black-Footed
Ferret Junior Biologist Kit, Return of the Prairie Bandit on DVD
and more! The offer begins on Black-Footed Ferret Friday (Nov. 23rd)
and ends at 11:59pm on Nov. 27th. Enter the coupon code BFF25 at
checkout and if we run out of any items just contact us and we will
get it back in stock (and honor the 25% if you contact us by the 27th!).

If you spend $50 or more (after discount) then we will add in a bonus
gift. a PWR black-footed ferret ornament for your tree!

Thank you so very much for your support and Happy Holidays to all!

Your black-footed ferret guy,
Travis

Travis Livieri
Prairie Wildlife Research