From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 03:29:52 -0700
This is not a scam and I do not believe Jenna is spamming. I personally
spoke to her last week.

She explained that the production company she works with wants to do a
show on ferrets. She read the script from "Pursute of Excellance" after
her friend watched the PBS showing and stated she was dissapointed
with it because it was suposed to be about Joe-Q-Public showing their
ferrets and about how the loved and cared for them. She was dissapoited
that the show actually was about ferret breeders showing their ferrets,
not the every day Joe.

She is looking for people to interview to see if there is enough
intrest for them to film a show.

Laura, if you really wanted to find out about Jenna and what she is up
to, alls you had to do was call her, she gave her phone number in the
e-mail.

Debi Sadowski
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets