From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 13:40:33 -0400
Staci, Staci ... O.K. You really asked for it this time ... Me
Bubbley-ness ??? You knew I could not pass up on such a WONDERFUL
compliment!!! hehehe AMD You haven't been gone long enough to lose
yours, yet.

Just because you are in TX now, does not make your Albest the sexiest.
What about my Bear ... lays belly up so that you can tickle the "love"
handles on both size. Also, what about LS (Little Sh*t to those that do
not know him) ... he is a sexy dark freckle-nosed boy. Being the "Love
Ferrets" you know they must be the sexy boys!! LOL The good news is
that my kids are such chunky monkeys that no one can put them in their
pockets and carry them away~~~ LOL

Looooong distance hugs,
Florence

P.S. You can keep the big bugs in TX, not needed in GA!!