From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 20:32:27 -0600
We would like to thank everyone who used Goodsearch, & named us as your
charity. Zoo`s Ferret Sanctuary received a $74.64 check in the mail,
this morning from Goodsearch! Although it costs you nothing to do this,
it really helps us. I can`t tell you how much we appreciate your
support! It comes at a very good time.

We also want to thank those who shopped on the internet, & named us as
your charity on I Give. com Although it doesn`t cost you a thing, the
merchants you bought from have sent $96.00 this way. This truly helps
our little ones!

Thank you to everyone who did without a McDonalds breakfast, a burger
King sandwich or a Starbucks coffee & sent the $$$ here for the
ferrets. It`s the little things that count. There have been lots of
vet (and meds!) bills this year--and, of course, lupron is an ongoing
thing for 21 here...Thank you, so much!

I also want to thank the person who posted here some weeks ago about a
non-toxic, biodegradeable cleaning product called Sun & Earth. I called
the company & made friends with the owner, who sent us a nice care
package. We are very impressed with everything we tried---especially
with the all purpose spray. We are changing over to this product. It`s
super for spot treating corners, and wonderful for wiping out cage
accidents & litterpans. No fumes--no chemicals--no poisons. Smells like
fresh sliced orange. Very uplifting. A whole gallon of the stuff is
only $12--and they pay the shipping!!! We have just placed a good order
with the company. Thank you to the person who made us aware of them!

and BIG--I want to thank you for all you have done for the ferret
community. Happy # 20.

The FML provides such good information, entertainment, a fair forum,
and kindred souls to communicate with. I have met some wonderful
friends here, and at this point, many have even come to our home. I am
so honored to be a part of the FML family. Thank you for providing this
wonderful meeting place for all of us!

May 2008 bring you only the best!

Love,
Zoo