From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:03:16 -0400
Very well put!  I had to make that decision after a very prolonged illness
with my Whiskey girl and it was one of the most difficult decisions.  She
had cardiomiopathy, insulinomia and started loosing her bladder control.
She would cry out in pain.  I now know that I made the right decision, but
it was agonizing trying to make the decision.  But, I felt it was in her
best interest-she had no quality of life.

Lisa & her 24 paws

PS. any flames send them directly