From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:24:29 EST
Hi, I've been reading the fml for a week or so now, and love it.  You all
seem wonderful.  I thought I'd finally drop a line and say hello to
introduce myself.  My name is Wolfy (or Rebecca), I am married with 2 boys.
I have maaany pets... the not furry ones being in the opposite end of the
fuzzbutts.

I've had ferrets since age nine (and boy have I come a long way from
ignorance).  I had to cease owning them due to a very violent, autistic
child born to me.  :) Only one plant survived the past 8 years of him.
After I had introduced ferrets to my hubby so many years ago, he has been a
fanatic about them.  And he has been so lonely without his buddies.  We
have had remarkable emergence, and improvement on my son's part in the past
couple years... so I got hubby a pair of baby boys for an early christmas
present.  He named them Ping and Pong (::rolling my eyes here::).  They are
3 months old now.  One is a blaze trying to be a panda... and the other is
a pretty unique combo.  Pong is a light silvery chocolate (he can't decide)
with points trying to come out (and not too well), a mask that first faded
somewhat to a "v" and now coming out a smear, hahaha, he has a huge blaring
white big, and two white toes now on each front paw.  arrrrrrgh Ping is the
digger and I hear him now... gotta run...

later I will tell you bout my autistic son and his remarkable reaction to
these fur angels!
wolfy