Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2012 18:58:57 -0500
Get your ticket orders in no later than Friday! Go to
http://ferretsatheart.com/
and click on either of our raffle links to view the prize package
photos. Then, send a donation to [log in to unmask] (or
use our "Donate" button on the website). Remember that, when you use
PayPal, do NOT mention "raffle" in the transaction. They consider a
raffle a "lottery," and will freeze our account for gathering funds
for a raffle/lottery with their service. Rather, we are "giving away"
tickets to anyone who donates to us through Friday, May 4, 2012. Just
email your instructions on how to split your tickets among the prize
packages in a SEPARATE email directly from your email to

The drawings for the prize packages will be on Saturday, May 5, 2012,
during our rescue's Kentucky Derby party.

We appreciate all that every FMLer has done to help support our rescue.
Thank you, and may all your ferrets live long and healthy lives!

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com/

P.S.: For those of you who've been waiting on news of Mom, she is
holding her own. I hate to have to return back up north to Ohio, but I
can't stay away from home for longer right now. I will blog about the
trip soon, including picts, but the main info you want is this: The
lung tumor has gone from 2.4" to 1.5" at its longest point. Radiation
and chemo are over. We are now in a holding pattern of prayers. If only
traveling weren't so expensive, but renting the car was still cheaper
than flying. I leave her with her loving husband and in the paws of
three devoted cats.