From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 11:57:44 -0400
THese fuzzzzbutts are driving me nuts, all I can do is laugh.  Have a small
trash can in the second bathroom tub where they play alot.  I hear all this
noise where they tip it over, roll it around, and sneak up on them as quiet
as I can, all but hovering ... they hear me and run out like a couple kids
caught doing something they shouldn't.  Just a blur running for cover.  I
laugh like hell.  I can't get close to the door when they hear me and take
off.  Byte-me keeps climbing up on my lap to see what I'm doing.  SHe gets
up onto my shoulders, down my arms, back up..  into my pants pocket, up
under my shirt, on and on.  Doesn't take long for her to get bored and go
onto other things.  I walk out to the kitchen and get a carpet shark drive
by ankle biting and leg hump.  Both come out and nip on the inside of my
ankles, not hard, they just mouth me..  is how they play.  Then they start
to climb up my leg, one fuzzbutt on each leg.  THey get to the knee and
stop..  usually..  ha!  All I can do is laugh.  They are alot of fun.  I
keep hearing all this thumping and all out in the other rooms.  Amazes me
how two tiny rat sized animals can sound like a full sized bubba with a
sledge hammer.  Ya can't help but love 'em.