From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:36:36 -0700
Peg and the Perrysburg Polecats said of the Columbus show-
>It was an incredible feeling to be in a room full of people who are as
>passionate about ferrets as I am!  I wonder if the Symposium in Atlanta
>would be this much fun?  Hmmmmmmmm....."

Yes, Peg, It certainly will be as much fun.  AND, there are 3 days of it!
Speakers galore, great food, wonderful shopping...and ferret lovers-most
of them absolutely fanatics :-).  And, the deadline for signing up for
this most wonderful of Symposiums has been extended to Sept. 12th.  Just
check out http://www.ferretcongress.org for full information about the
Symposium.

Hope to see "ya ll" (that's New York Southern:-) there.

Francine Prager