Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 06:54:05 -0700
I feel the same way you all do about Ebay.  I have written to them
countless times.  I have emailed the individual sellers.  Neither one
cares.  It's all about the $$.  I do hope that we can collectively come
up with something.  The only thing I can think of at this time is to
boycott Ebay completely, let them know we are doing so and start up
another auction site of our own.  Hmmm.

Sweet Pea has shown improvement but I realize that it will be short
lived.  She is perkier.  She eats 3 cubes of ducksoup a day for me but
she has no use of her back legs.  She can move them but doesn't have the
strength to stand which involves alot of poopy clean up throughout the
day.  She needs IV fluids daily too.  It is heart wrenching to watch her
barely function but I don't have the heart to make the decision to put
her down.  I feel like I'm stealing life from her and that's not my
decision to make.  I keep hoping every day that she will just go on her
own naturally but she is quite the little fighter.  Tucker had to go in
to have an abscessed tooth removed today.  This surgery was a priority
over the adrenal and had to be done immediately.  Please keep the kids in
your prayers and I wouldn't mind a little one for myself.  I'm still job
hunting and it's really tough out there.

Thanks,
Kim at Somethin Up My Sleeve