From:
Tracy Navratil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:51:47 -0600
Hi everyone!

I'm hoping somebody can shed some light on a question I have about my 11
month old, MF, sable boy - Tango.  Lately he has been doing some kind of
hacking.  It almost sounds like he has asthma or can't quite catch his
breath while he is hacking.  I have given him Laxastat for hairballs but
that doesn't seem to be the problem.  I don't use any powders on my carpets
or anything like that.  I will be taking him to the vet next week for his
annual shots but I wanted to hear from people here who might have
experienced the similar situation.

Also, I have a rescue right now that I am taking care of and she tends to
gag whenever she drinks fresh water from the tub (all my ferts love to jump
in the tub for a quick drink when they are playing).  She shakes her head
and looks like she gags.  She doesn't do it when she drinks from her water
bottle in her cage.  Anyone know what could be wrong?  Thanks so much!

Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe' and Spunky