From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:55:07 -0800
friends...

sorry for the mass mailing...but i wanted you to know...

Rascal did not pee all day or all night Sunday...i expected him to be
gone this morning... his bladder was hard as a rock...but he was alive
and alert...:)

[this i thank Judith White for...she kept sending him Reiki...i know it
kept him till we could get him to the vet...he should not have made it
thru the night]...

when tommy got home...i asked him what time i was supposed to wake him up
for work..he said...we have to be at the vet when he opens...so we left
at 6:30 to get to the vet by 8:30...[did not know how rush hour traffic
would be in columbus]...

dr. beer decided he had to go back in...rascal could/can not keep going
on like this...he wished he had done it last time...but, as he said,
hindsight is 20/20...

he removed the left adrenal...[had only frozen it previously]..and he
froze the right...he also tapped his bladder and prostate...tons of
fluid...

he will keep rascal there till we can go get him Thursday...he will be on
Florinef...but that is fine...we already have Wolfie on that...

i thank God and Judith for Rascal's life and ability to make it till he
could get to the vet...and i thank Dr. Beer for doing his best to save
Rascal from there...

many of you have contributed to Rascal's surgeries and have supported my
emotionally thru his long ordeal...i thought you would like to know what
is happening...and i wanted to thank you all also...

please pray that he continues to get better...i know from past experience
that just cause they make it out of surgery...that does not necessarily
mean they are out of the woods...

thank you...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and the Ferret Giving Tree...  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com